Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are
agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use,
relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions,
please do not use our website.
The term 'SocialX' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose
registered office is in the United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 10432123
(England). The term 'you' refers to the user, visitor or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use
only. It is subject to change without notice.
to be used, we do not store personally identifiable information; and non-personally identifiable
information may be shared with third parties to improve your experience.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials
found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such
information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude
liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk,
for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any
products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes,
but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is
prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to,
the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These
links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do
not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the
content of the linked website(s). Visitor discretion is advised.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website
is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.